JohnAdrenaline
Topic Author

Reason for ban?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Why? If the alleged reason was said in the chat i couldn read before get disconected.

As i see things i was the one being rammed while keeping my line. First, on the 1st session i raced, with the ae86, on the 2nd race, i started front and was kept being rammed from behind until i lost my balance and spin hittin other people. Unfortunetely i dont have this replay. These cars are different and the ae86 is underpowered compared to others in a straightline. If competitors dont realize this and cant keep it fair, it is not me who should be banned.

But on the 2nd session i raced, the one i was banned, i was in a skyline and was pit manouvered twiice by Olivio Burkello in the another skyline during n a 3-way dispute at the end of the 1st lap, with a maseratti, which i hited afterwards. Enough said, he was pretty wreckless if it wasnt on prupose, as you can see on the proof below. I left plenty of room for both cars.
After that i wasnt involved in any other incident until i got banned after some laps for no reason at all.

This is pretty unfair.

http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php ... uNi3dM.gif

schnipp
Site Admin

Re: Reason for ban?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Your replay name is wrong, it was me in the yellow Skyline.

I kicked you because you were drifting to my side while was driving straight. I checked the replay in slow-motion from your, the Levante driver's and my view.

And you were kicked for that, no ban, so you can join again after the track got changed for tomorrow.

JohnAdrenaline
Topic Author

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:29 pm

schnipp wrote:
Your replay name is wrong, it was me in the yellow Skyline.

Ok, so Olivio was not involved, but no idea why that happend though..

schnipp wrote:
I kicked you because you were drifting to my side while was driving straight. I checked the replay in slow-motion from your, the Levante driver's and my view.

In another incident? Because if it was in this one i do not agree with this. i was being very cautious to keep a straightline and give it room.

schnipp wrote:
And you were kicked for that, no ban, so you can join again after the track got changed for tomorrow.

Alright, i sitll feel unjusticed and it ruined my mood to race today, but no hard feelings. Not that i can argue with a "cop" `with judge powers though haha
cheers

schnipp
Site Admin

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Don't know if you'll ready this, but you got your warning for this.

https://youtu.be/G3nu5wCXEl8

https://youtu.be/wDm0QKERDa0

There was already overlap and you cut me off, if I wouldn't have braked there had been a crash.
So learn to hold your line.

And for sure I'm not expecting privileges, I only expect fair racing. Cut me off simply isn't.